SMALL TALK AT BUKOWSKA AND LIBELTA: A poet in Poznan. - Poetry Chapbook, 2012.

“Krabo” They say moon is the same for everyone Streets are hostile or friendly Nothing depends on your luck You exist cause you’re taught to...

Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Gothic Mirrors, Drinking Coffee (Early in the Morning) - 2003.

An endless hall of Gothic mirrors
On a  floor of shady pearls
In these mirrors Gothic sculptures
Seems they’re almost everywhere

I don’t know why I like this word so much
So much
It means more and more to me as I'm starting
From scratch

An endless hall of Gothic mirrors
In walls of translucent marbles
Melting into one big mess
Chaos and disorder

Came to my thoughts while drinking coffee
And smoking a cigarette
Early in the morning
And then I popped a tablet

Was it something, was it nothing
Now I can hardly tell
And maybe the visions aren’t quite right
I’m sure they’re wrongly spelled

Audible concrete something different
Bring me back the time
A kid in school, a poet and a fool
Committing minute crimes

This hall is something to remember
It's not something to regret
This hall burnt a hole upon my brain
It’ll be so hard to forget

No comments:

Post a Comment