SMALL TALK AT BUKOWSKA AND LIBELTA: A poet in Poznan. - Poetry Chapbook, 2012.

“Krabo” They say moon is the same for everyone Streets are hostile or friendly Nothing depends on your luck You exist cause you’re taught to...

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Trapped between the devil's left foot and the drunken cherub's blackened wing

They've got free wine here – and I think it's nice enough
and I've nothing to tell you right now
I guess we've whispered all our frequencies
earlier...
even the green tongue fails
Figaro
& it's hard to even tell you
what exactly I recently bought
& these eyes are something I've known too well
well

what end to an end
to mean all the means...

& I can't play the piano again
not in the black room's
tower
the voice gets all tied up
in louse piss chambers
& all your territories've been thoroughly explored
pilated
illusorized
longed for...

the voices get dim in the lighthouse
but still – they've got free wine here –
we could drink for a million
years...

why tied to the mast & thrown overboard...

even the green tongue fails
Figaro
trapped between the devil's left foot
& the drunken cherub's
blackened wing

No comments:

Post a Comment