SMALL TALK AT BUKOWSKA AND LIBELTA: A poet in Poznan. - Poetry Chapbook, 2012.

“Krabo” They say moon is the same for everyone Streets are hostile or friendly Nothing depends on your luck You exist cause you’re taught to...

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Resurrecting dead sleep's sculptures

Resurrecting dead sleep's sculptures
is a no good occupation
yet the only one
I can afford

I've changed my rooms
beside that
I'm still alone

the rippled faces come always near midnight
pacify
soothe
& promise
death's beauty

come shinin' through green curtains
& a strange delicate sun's
last red
spasm

you've changed your clothes
beside that
you're still empty

a little red ball that's jumping up
round
ironic
no, not the sun...

clawing at poetry's high door
while having nothing to offer...

I'd rather remain alone
I really like this new room

the rippled faces keep callin':
spirits of my true lovers

No comments:

Post a Comment