SMALL TALK AT BUKOWSKA AND LIBELTA: A poet in Poznan. - Poetry Chapbook, 2012.

“Krabo” They say moon is the same for everyone Streets are hostile or friendly Nothing depends on your luck You exist cause you’re taught to...

Saturday, June 25, 2022

"Mechanical World" (2003).

I got cords and wires worming my navel with you
You’re my diode mistress, the only thing that’s true
You teach me precision, perfection and good velocity
You say you would kill yourself if you were me

I’m so useless, you say
And you won’t teach me nothing more
I’m so useless, you say
You cannot shape me at all

The mystic days of warriors’ saga sadly disappear
No more barbarian electric rebels who fight and know no fear
In days of ancient past they fought with god machines to win
Rode the dawn on silver stallions with bow and lance and wings

Now we all got cords and wires, feelings are restricted
A rebellion in the air, machines can be defeated
So I call upon the holy name of Mother Universe
Raise my lance, prepare my stallion, here’s our final chance

We ride at the speed of light into the monster jaws
Cut its wires till it bleeds and scratch its wounds with our claws
I’ll teach you pride and strength and fury, death of your control
And upon your broken parts I’ll spread my barbaric roar

You’re so useless, I say
And I won’t teach you anything more
You’re so useless, I say
Laying wireless on the crystal floor

No comments:

Post a Comment