SMALL TALK AT BUKOWSKA AND LIBELTA: A poet in Poznan. - Poetry Chapbook, 2012.

“Krabo” They say moon is the same for everyone Streets are hostile or friendly Nothing depends on your luck You exist cause you’re taught to...

Friday, May 30, 2008

Jew's harp

my bones form
a Jew's harp
& it oms
& it shanties
the drunken boat
shanty
so steerless
that it pierces the ocean
black

and it mmmmmmmmmmmmms
your pedestrian
folk song
dances through the sleeping
village
windmill
sings out
the yellow
magic
disharmony

it's
the one you can learn
from these 2-dollar
songbooks
in green
w/ pictures of flowers
& no ISBN

&
if you ask -
that's my body

available
now!

wish I had them Jagger's lips
or again -
I wish I hadn't

the Jew's harp's
the favorite plaything
for all
generous
one-man
syndicates
of
poems

No comments:

Post a Comment