SMALL TALK AT BUKOWSKA AND LIBELTA: A poet in Poznan. - Poetry Chapbook, 2012.

“Krabo” They say moon is the same for everyone Streets are hostile or friendly Nothing depends on your luck You exist cause you’re taught to...

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Blank awakening

When I awake
I firstly choose one blank piece
of paper
one Tarot cardset
one piece of musical
notation
possibly Russian
streetsongs
carefully rolleying them
putting my fingers
in exploratory
action
invading my bone-mandala
w/ pretty morning serenade
sunsets
avoidable

choose a book to cut through
choose a matter
to improve
deconstruct
reinvent
choose a book to read backwards
awfully simple

joyfully
I freely explore this holiness
of my awakening
these possibilities
which open
through these simple devices
& the sticky washy end
of causeeffecting
effectiveness

I know I am know holy

& the very moment eyes open
legs furiously kick into the air
arms begin their shakedance
the blank piece of paper's ready
to be overwritten
over and over and over
effectiveness
matters

No comments:

Post a Comment