SMALL TALK AT BUKOWSKA AND LIBELTA: A poet in Poznan. - Poetry Chapbook, 2012.

“Krabo” They say moon is the same for everyone Streets are hostile or friendly Nothing depends on your luck You exist cause you’re taught to...

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Typewriter logic

these grumpy restrained & perfectly trained
nicotine-stained blue fingers
have just gained access
to, fro and beyond
my professional
typewriter's
cunt vortex

telepathically offered her magma
carefully word-constructed
grown into her
blown into her
painfully stacked
gathered under broken
& wrongly marked
letters

must exterminate her:
she keeps rejectingly
offering me
collages of
same old black stuff on white meat
collages that, as she claims
extend my ego
nail my soul to a PURPOSE
which, as she claims
is the all-fruit of her typewriting
artkunst:
for a magical fact
she takes me real fast

I've become badly addicted:
can't cope w/
typewriter's
thick brown coce-like juices
anymore:
she found my
mainline
she'll use me as she sees
fitflirt
getting rid of her
would be now all-impossible:

typewriters are bad for your health
and pump up enormously
the volume
of your death risk
factor...

No comments:

Post a Comment