SMALL TALK AT BUKOWSKA AND LIBELTA: A poet in Poznan. - Poetry Chapbook, 2012.

“Krabo” They say moon is the same for everyone Streets are hostile or friendly Nothing depends on your luck You exist cause you’re taught to...

Tuesday, March 1, 2022

"Neon Geese" (New poem, 2022/03/01)

stars change position
I watch the Milky Way road to hell
distant Bavarian songs
yolk beat of life

I sit like a woman at the well
trying to sift water from jungle
jungle from flower
flower from seed

I form roads
for American cars
build a hammer of excuse for construction workers
sometimes I miss the village

there is nothing left from it
just echoes bizarre
of a warning
nuclear assault on Japan
the Nam
Afghanistan
and all the war criminals together

dance, dance a lucky dance of rich folks
getting richer on the backs of the poor
getting poorer every day
fighting wars no one really started
participating in destruction
no one really wanted

when I was in school
some airplanes hit some towers
then it was the downfall
then I imagined
terror
but it had a white fat face
not Arabian meadows

so now
I watch the technology fasting
on sometime world from an old song
a purity of life
radio waves from Venus

finding comfort in
worn out LP covers with tropical birds
ringwear mind and spirit
this must be another planet
with neon geese traveling
the atomic lightbulb sky

No comments:

Post a Comment