SMALL TALK AT BUKOWSKA AND LIBELTA: A poet in Poznan. - Poetry Chapbook, 2012.

“Krabo” They say moon is the same for everyone Streets are hostile or friendly Nothing depends on your luck You exist cause you’re taught to...

Monday, May 12, 2008

Raincoat

swore to be a Swan
forgot the neck
limit
barb-wire
captivity

swore to be a Lion
forgot the hunting
need
the blood thirst
the Wild Eye

swore to be a Rose
forgot that I'm not of
her kind
forgot I'm not plaited
of Beauty

swore to be an Angel
forgot that I'm dirty
as fuck
forgot that my feet
are still in the mud

swore to worship Truth
forgot all's illusion
forgot all questions'
fake answers'
questions

swore to be an Eagle
forgot that my own wings
won't lift me
too high
forgot that I'll die
not in flight

swore to be a Man
but I'm just a young
not too
beautiful
Loser
hangin' on to my cigarette
hangin' on to my
Raincoat

No comments:

Post a Comment