SMALL TALK AT BUKOWSKA AND LIBELTA: A poet in Poznan. - Poetry Chapbook, 2012.

“Krabo” They say moon is the same for everyone Streets are hostile or friendly Nothing depends on your luck You exist cause you’re taught to...

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Use just once and destroy

The cruelty's cold queen passes on another card
smiles...
the corners of her mouth
evaporate
the joker's thin excuse
& the timing's respectless
flaws
as she wraps her legs around my neck
& comes closer to Kadarka bottle
she's a sandglass
chandelier
deck

& I wish I could drink her up
feed her some nails from the savior's
tower

powdered...
instant...

& the crystal web of crushed velvet corridors
I claw at
& tear at
all the way through
like a garden of all acid pleasures
inwards
corners
preys...

& I'm useless...

then she cuts through my spine
shudders
feels the blood that's bleeding
for
her
feels the numb patient surrender

knows I'm hers
all at once

powdered...
instant...

No comments:

Post a Comment