SMALL TALK AT BUKOWSKA AND LIBELTA: A poet in Poznan. - Poetry Chapbook, 2012.

“Krabo” They say moon is the same for everyone Streets are hostile or friendly Nothing depends on your luck You exist cause you’re taught to...

Friday, September 9, 2022

For Free (feat. Kolkhorst) - robvisual - a song with my lyrics, 2022.

I am grateful to robvisual and Kolkhorst for recording this track with my lyrics. The lyrics were written in the Górczyn high rise ages ago, so I am glad to see them gain a new life through this song. Enjoy!

Your double lives twined together
You're still a slave within your mind
You're a molecule forever drifting
Would you give your eyes to the blind?
For free
There's laughter where I used to see
Your tears.
How many miles on them wheels?

You flow inside the spiral tide
You lay yourself on a derelict shore
To drown your eyes like a sightless ride
And turn yourself into a martyred whole
You’re free
Dancing ruins I suppose to see
In time
Trapped inside your hollow mind

Another trip beyond your mind
Wonder what more could you find
Our skulls are rotting in our flesh
You’d prove my spirit in an acid test

Reproducing human race
Semen sealed within a jar
In the castles built in silence
Isolated from the alien crowd

You surf
Through cosmic blues

No comments:

Post a Comment