SMALL TALK AT BUKOWSKA AND LIBELTA: A poet in Poznan. - Poetry Chapbook, 2012.

“Krabo” They say moon is the same for everyone Streets are hostile or friendly Nothing depends on your luck You exist cause you’re taught to...

Thursday, April 7, 2022

"Bard's Woman" - another new track, update 4.

I wrote and recorded "Delilah" on April 2 2022 - but I was not sure right away if it should be included on the new album. However, as the creative process goes on, it suddenly appears that some things just fit somewhere nicely, and since "Delilah" is about a woman, and the sound is something I'm really happy with, then why not include it on the new LP? Maybe "Delilah" is the bard's woman, and she certainly sounds like the summer breeze. In this track I tried to put all my current inspirations together. The lyrics are improvised, and the electronic sitar sound appears to color the track psychedelic. I hope you enjoy what you hear. More info soon, as the process moves on...

No comments:

Post a Comment