SMALL TALK AT BUKOWSKA AND LIBELTA: A poet in Poznan. - Poetry Chapbook, 2012.

“Krabo” They say moon is the same for everyone Streets are hostile or friendly Nothing depends on your luck You exist cause you’re taught to...

Thursday, March 31, 2022

"Bard's Woman" Update 3.

So, here are a little over 5 minutes of new music from me and my friends, from the album "Bard's Woman in the Cool of the Summer Breeze", which is currently in the works. Those are the 2 finished songs, one thanks to Gita of Blessed Studio, Indonesia, and one thanks to the American artist Sound Animal. I hope you enjoy!

I am still looking for collaborators for the remaining 8 tracks for the album. I already shared the song "Aurora" here, and today I'm sharing "Harry Haller", which was inspired (of course) by Hermann Hesse's "Steppenwolf". If you have any ideas for this song, don't hesitate to contact me! Thanks, and until the next "Bard's Woman" update!

No comments:

Post a Comment