SMALL TALK AT BUKOWSKA AND LIBELTA: A poet in Poznan. - Poetry Chapbook, 2012.

“Krabo” They say moon is the same for everyone Streets are hostile or friendly Nothing depends on your luck You exist cause you’re taught to...

Saturday, October 30, 2021

"Tibet" (New poem, 2021/10/30)

Pour me a round of applause
I need it to survive
let it be petrol heavy
like NY skies in 1964, when I first recorded tapes
with my wife

name and distances and trips in time continue
but nothing and no one
is really mine
so let it be accepted

cloudshake with my friends
they're thunder in dream weaponry
shuts off system
destroys the white man's lunacy
of compromise
and submission

sugar sweet embryo
climbing the walls of Eden
stark in the purchase of dream
lucid wanderer by choice
path downtrodden in distant
cherry blows of wind

there is no nuclear shadow
there is no home to return to
there is no day to lift curtains of for the children

in my ears death music
Tibetan ritual chimes
echoed through skulls of animals
found in the pyramid in the mountains
rolls

roll on, I scream
with the lurid feast of the mountain octopus
skulless
she was a starship
seed of time
panicana

now
I have escaped the fury of life
living silent outside of the box
suitcase of postcards
vacant hill in my brain

I am now silent and precious
my body has left the realm

No comments:

Post a Comment