SMALL TALK AT BUKOWSKA AND LIBELTA: A poet in Poznan. - Poetry Chapbook, 2012.

“Krabo” They say moon is the same for everyone Streets are hostile or friendly Nothing depends on your luck You exist cause you’re taught to...

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

"Spaghetti Lip Fuzz"

I’m at home, I’m a crook
I’m the meal devils cook
I’m the low sludge of hate
I’m the black impassable gate

And I’ve got fuzz in your face
In your ears, you disgrace

I grow young, impolite
Germ infested, vulgar cries
When I grin, I’m rarely glad
I’m the terror in your head

And I’ve got fuzz in your face
To put your pride in my place

I’m the strange yawning crater
I’m your girl, I see you later
Lovers bore me, I’m your hater
I’m the worthless, I will wake her

To the horrors of my face
In your fists, the cretin maze

I’m foul and soiled and grubby
But you will make me clean
I’m fat, obese and chubby
But you will make me thin

And I love you in your hand
Suck your nipples like a lamb

I’m the test you’ll never pass
Books on health and lots of trash
Throw it out of your school
Tiny horses feed the fools

And I’ve got fuzz in your mouth
Prowl my love, you make me shout

No comments:

Post a Comment