SMALL TALK AT BUKOWSKA AND LIBELTA: A poet in Poznan. - Poetry Chapbook, 2012.

“Krabo” They say moon is the same for everyone Streets are hostile or friendly Nothing depends on your luck You exist cause you’re taught to...

Sunday, October 2, 2011

"You Are Today"

I raise my eyes
The street is empty
Free of
Complicated people
No one talks loud
Nothing troubles the wind
Beyond time
Doesn’t mean timeless
But maybe
We still have a chance
I open my hands
Let go of the summer
Watch trees
Stage
Voiceless heroes
Leaves are traces of spirits
Left out to dream behind
The laser-beam spectacle of corpses
There, beyond the silver
Incrusted clouds
Of awareness
Easy music
Drifts around the antenna
There’s nothing
I wish I could change
But sunlight wakes me up
I have to fix my face
Leave this room
Close my eyes
And glide
With the sidewalk
To the only open house
In this district
There I’ll drink coffee
With you
Whoever you are today

No comments:

Post a Comment