SMALL TALK AT BUKOWSKA AND LIBELTA: A poet in Poznan. - Poetry Chapbook, 2012.

“Krabo” They say moon is the same for everyone Streets are hostile or friendly Nothing depends on your luck You exist cause you’re taught to...

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

"Fake Poet"

Fake poet am I, the empty page,
Dada propaganda
Always too late
Field of death for my ink
King of the sludge
Bug on the wall
The cheapest whore
Fake I

The only one in this black room space
Tarot cards and a backwards weaved prayer
Lord of the flies, spit in your ash
Future corpse in the present tense
I'm trash
Fake’s best

Rumor has it I'm into the dark
Lines admit it, they've no better place to park
I'm no shaman, that's already been done
I'm in need of a guru myself
The radical counterclockwise
Sun
How come you mix up religions
If there's only one
That's fake
I cum

Fake poet am I, a pest in your pie
A nail in your shoe,
A needle in mine
A junkie am I, the portrait, the rehab
The ride
Came home from SF
Didn't like what I saw
Rumor has it I'm twice that old
SF's cold

All stars have moved to LA
Fake poet am I, the empty page
A lover of fiction, a maker of worlds
Venus in furs and her favorite toy
Both to one, one in three
I'm my father's father
The river of sleep
I'm fake
You're free

No comments:

Post a Comment