SMALL TALK AT BUKOWSKA AND LIBELTA: A poet in Poznan. - Poetry Chapbook, 2012.

“Krabo” They say moon is the same for everyone Streets are hostile or friendly Nothing depends on your luck You exist cause you’re taught to...

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

String communication

Have you come to visit from the stone deaf valley
purified of all experience
or
have you come to leave the pavilion's of lust
steel naked amorouants
definitely starving

it's all the same for me
and the fact counts
you came at all
and the fact counts
you'll leave for all
not even
dimly aware
of where you came in
& why

so while hanging here on thin very
string communications
I can only say hello
and wave at your faux pas
grace:
watch me passing by
with a parrot-repeating disaster
tombstone
them swingin' low birches
singing their mantric
hallelujah Decembers

the fact counts your bodily temple
as Our Blue Lady of Sorrow's
preservation
& her rambling angels
of her miserable kindness
& that's why I wave
my hellos
at all:

I wouldn't notice
the visit
if not for its melancholy
blindness
doubtless...

& the stringy structure
of the stingy
cosmos

No comments:

Post a Comment