SMALL TALK AT BUKOWSKA AND LIBELTA: A poet in Poznan. - Poetry Chapbook, 2012.

“Krabo” They say moon is the same for everyone Streets are hostile or friendly Nothing depends on your luck You exist cause you’re taught to...

Saturday, December 24, 2022

The TRANSMITTER Symbol explained.

My new album, "Transmitter", is coming to Ramble Records sometime early 2023. The album will be released on CD and digital, and will feature 20 tracks curated by the Ramble head himself, Mike Sill. The exclusive artwork is by Justin Jackley, and he also designed four symbols for me to use for the album cover. Earlier this year I have decided to use one of them as my new logo.

The "Transmitter Symbol" as I call it, is very European in its nature, and it visually combines everything I love about Kraftwerk and Magma. You might remember the simple yet effective Kraftwerk designs, and the simple, yet striking Magma logo also worn as necklaces by members of the French band.

This simple symbol has a similar effect, and it sums up perfectly all of the "genres" of music I touch and perform since the very beginning. "I am just a transmitter".

So, that's it, the TRANSMITTER logo, my new and long-time logo for all things Kaufmann and Majdecki-Janicki. Better than any photo, or a logo with text, a logo that will never grow old. Thank you, Justin!

You can contact Justin and see his amazing work @ http://justinjackley.com

No comments:

Post a Comment