SMALL TALK AT BUKOWSKA AND LIBELTA: A poet in Poznan. - Poetry Chapbook, 2012.

“Krabo” They say moon is the same for everyone Streets are hostile or friendly Nothing depends on your luck You exist cause you’re taught to...

Sunday, July 3, 2022

"Bard's Woman in the Cool of the Summer Breeze" as of July 3 2022.

So, the album I started working on in February 2022 is almost ready! We're missing one final track, and then the album can get mastered and released on CD or vinyl. The track is "Globetrotter" and is now offered as a collab on my soundcloud page, so go check it out, maybe you can still appear on my new LP!

I am really happy to welcome a new collaborator on board, the amazing Matthias am Klavier from Germany, who you can see on the photo here. Matthias specializes himself in Nature Music and is a Gardening pianist. He considers himself a nature writer. Besides doing music he is a Feng Shui gardener. He likes to listen to rivers and landscapes.

Matthias added his amazing input into "Little Whip", a song I wrote way back in December 2006. In the lyrics I was reflecting on one of my first trips to Berlin in 2004, and also paying tribute to Lou Reed, Nico, and Andy Warhol. The track is on the playlist below, it's the last track on the LP, so you'll have to scroll down to hear it, or listen to the (almost) complete album in its entirety and leave "Little Whip" for dessert.

Here are the lyrics to "Little Whip", including a verse that won't be on the album - not consciously, I simply forgot it existed while recording the version with Patryk Lichota on my old acoustic guitar.

Walking down same old alleys
Looking for my face in the wind
Imaginary radio
Plays some Sinatra for me
Yeah I know it's cheap
But it knocks me off my feet
Anyhow

There were times of wicked beauty
Met in old Berlin
A cigarette & a cup of coffee
A woman in between
Yeah I know she's fine
But she couldn't read my mind
Anyway

Give me the blues
And blow me away
For a day

With her whip she looked so sweet
And she moved with grace
Oh but I swear a man like you
Wouldn't like to be in my place
Yeah that's how it is
She's got her little whip
And a smile

We ran wildly thru the streets
Flew like the Zeppelin
Not the one that crashed to the ground
But the one that flies in your dreams
We didn't ever want to land
We had so many plans
Now they're gone

Give me the blues
And blow me away
For a day

Wild days, wilder nights
Amphetamine & drinks
Oh how I pity you catholic boys
And all you catholic girls
Joy is my name
My woman is insane
Still we fly

I, too, believe in a cross, my friends
But mine's a different one
It's the core of the universe
The epicenter of Sun
It crowns her little whip
My lady of the deep
Let's run...

…let’s run!

Special thanks to everyone who is a part of my new album - Sound Animal, Blessed Studio Indonesia, Ralf "Gypsy" Bevis, Clyde von Klaus, and Matthias am Klavier! Also special thanks to Patryk Lichota for recording my voice and acoustic guitar. Also thanks to my Family, and Friends and Fans who listen to and buy my music.

As you can see from the playlist below, some songs have been removed from the tracklist - to keep it true and as honest as possible to the original Patryk Lichota sessions, and get rid off all additional songs, recorded later and out of context - they will appear on other albums soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment