SMALL TALK AT BUKOWSKA AND LIBELTA: A poet in Poznan. - Poetry Chapbook, 2012.

“Krabo” They say moon is the same for everyone Streets are hostile or friendly Nothing depends on your luck You exist cause you’re taught to...

Saturday, May 14, 2022

Clyde Von Klaus & A.J. Kaufmann - "Saturation"

Clyde Von Klaus is a doomy garage rock extravaganza. Elements absorbed in the blood stream from punk,occult,doom,70’s,stoner,grunge,psych,death metal,hardcore,new wave and many other contaminants that cannot be contained or restricted.

Clyde Von Klaus is also a really nice guy, and it's a pleasure an honor to be on the same label, The Swamp Records.

Since I am discussing the release of "Bard's Woman in the Cool of the Summer Breeze" on CD with The Swamp, I messaged Fuzzy (the Boss) and asked him if he's familiar with any artists that might want to contribute something to my new solo album. He suggested I contact Clyde, and so it all began.

On a "side note", I think that "solo album" is now an inappropriate term, as there will be too many guests to mention! Of course, I will mention them all and co-credit with all the input they put into my raw acoustic tracks as captured by Patryk Lichota. Clyde's track appeared today, and he joined other friends and artists like Blessed Studio, Sound Animal, Ralf "Gypsy" Bevis, Izabella Schoener. So, the album now has contributions from Indonesia, the UK, Germany, Berkeley USA, and Texas USA.

Clyde is in Texas, just like my brother Justin Jackley, and I really love the Texas vibe as present on albums by 13th Floor Elevators for example, and I found the people from Texas I met to be great, friendly guys. This time the artwork won't be by Justin though, at least the front cover - it is by Spencer Robens, a Hamburg based artist.

Clyde had lots of fun recording drums, bass, guitar, organ, and vocals to the track (a true one man band indeed!), and with great talent as his it was quite easy for me to mix the tracks for the song, and present it here for you:


Clyde can be found at http://clydevonklaus.bandcamp.com/ - and I strongly encourage you to buy his releases - the amount of talent on that guy is amazing. It was an honor for me to be able to work with him on my song, that now is ours, and yours to listen to.

As soon as I heard it first I got a "Seeds" feeling out of it. Maybe it's the "pushin' too hard" lyrics, or maybe that organ sound. Whatever it is, do check out and support Clyde as much as you can!

Speaking of the album, I have also began working with the Munich, Germany based artist Burkhard Mahler. I am waiting for the green light to release his rendition of "Aurora", recorded first for the LP with Sound Animal.

Keep your ears and eyes open - here is also "King of Kreuzberg", the first "single" from the album, on YouTube:

No comments:

Post a Comment