SMALL TALK AT BUKOWSKA AND LIBELTA: A poet in Poznan. - Poetry Chapbook, 2012.

“Krabo” They say moon is the same for everyone Streets are hostile or friendly Nothing depends on your luck You exist cause you’re taught to...

Sunday, November 28, 2021

"Weighty" (New poem, 2021/11/28)

Thrown into this world like dragonflies
reason to exist
no one knows where to change
amen in prayer and the Bronx
who will say where the morning jazz is playing
as quiet as a cup of coffee
the inspiration of a French surrealist
or the kiss of the astral lady

thrown into this world like dragonflies
zero point of existence
I don't know anything about existence
I only studied life
and in silence I don't know who's playing jazz
for my twisted fingers
which still beat the rhythm of the evening
on the canvases of a plastic cup
the coffee continues to flow
but no one is looking anymore

I don't know how many cars before
I was hit on the belts
nor who walks the dragonflies
I also don't know how many streets are left for me
and how much salvation has shattered

I don't know how much a monster I am
own creation
and how much a mirror for other monsters
and the mutation of love

how many more pages do I have to fill with a peacock
vomiting of yesterday tomorrow
they flow down from the anemia sky
where blood is collected in plastic
and poured into my coffee
yours is still clean
you are only 19 years old

once in Berlin I heard a song
about dragonflies
I repeat it with the mantra of harmony
the idea of empty harmony
like mirrors and black and white photos of pate

who know, who knows, I know, you know
but together we have nothing but coffee
and Sunday is like a cylinder
which pulverizes the clouds with asbestos
and a plot of poppies in love

No comments:

Post a Comment