SMALL TALK AT BUKOWSKA AND LIBELTA: A poet in Poznan. - Poetry Chapbook, 2012.

“Krabo” They say moon is the same for everyone Streets are hostile or friendly Nothing depends on your luck You exist cause you’re taught to...

Monday, March 15, 2021

Daniken

Tales of forests and water
of the great
primal soup
we drown in greenness of their eyes
cosmic travelers
of some deeper deep

sleeping on sailless ships
somewhere in what is now
known
as Yucatan

and I wrote of it before
in dream land of vision
where my brain got carried away
on acid -

flashbacks of a stone age world
before science
simple language
one word
one existential muttering
tales of oceans and leaves

green and blue
and unnamed breakings of color
eating watermelons
sighing

there's been a mess before
some sort of an interstellar war
we caused or were part of
when gods roamed this planet

I often wonder does it make any sense
what we find in dream lands
but then I open a Daniken book
inherited from my grandpa
and my vision
is clear

No comments:

Post a Comment