SMALL TALK AT BUKOWSKA AND LIBELTA: A poet in Poznan. - Poetry Chapbook, 2012.

“Krabo” They say moon is the same for everyone Streets are hostile or friendly Nothing depends on your luck You exist cause you’re taught to...

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

A bunch of floating anarchists

the Molotov brigade
has entered
my apartment
threshold burners
immobile
sleepless kids of inertia
sordid units
of black
restlessly packed
together
comin' to see their
favorite
writer

tried to perforate my couch
slay my cat
cram my trumpet
w/ shit
& feed the birdy
some acetone
write some
bright slogans
all across my bathroom
wall
shout their poems
out of my windows
piss on the streets
from balcony high
throw buckets of
rotten food
at passing policemen
sniff some glue
& fuck my newest
best
friend

vomit balloons
explore
the twilight:
magic pills start workin'

our boys sure need some sleep:
been up for 72 hours
smashing system
controls
burnin' some old Buddhist
writings

how can I convince them
that the system
sleeps only in their heads
while they're wide awake
on meth
hallucinating
self-induced
paranoias
coming to visit
their favorite
writer

so tired of these
so-called
visits...

No comments:

Post a Comment