SMALL TALK AT BUKOWSKA AND LIBELTA: A poet in Poznan. - Poetry Chapbook, 2012.

“Krabo” They say moon is the same for everyone Streets are hostile or friendly Nothing depends on your luck You exist cause you’re taught to...

Sunday, June 5, 2022

"AUTOCHTONE" New album alert (The Swamp Records, 2022). Plus more.


"Afronaut" above is a track from the EP "Bavarian Gypsy" released with Father and Son Records and Tapes as Adam Majdecki-Janicki last year.

It is my first track in which I refer to the African roots of all culture.

It is the concept of "Mother Black Atlantis", where the original inhabitants of Atlantis were Nubians from Plutonia, like in Sun Ra's mythology.

Why do I remind you of this track today? Because I have a new album upcoming with The Swamp Records USA titled "Autochtone", in which I further explore the "Mother Black Atlantis" concept.

Two tracks especially touch upon the theme - "Celebration of the Crocodile", which is a celebration of the Afro Synth music... primitive poetry, and tribal rhythm... and... "Vagabunga", which is taking the Atlantis roots to Jamaica for a dub session with a mad scientist. "3797" is aurally psychedelic folk noise, but lyrically it takes the writings of Nostradamus back to Atlantis. And "Jolly Little Rocker" is a track about a certain Brooklyn individual I met back in 2015 on a plane from London.

"Autochtone" will contain 10 brand new tracks recorded April-May 2022, in which I explore what is most important for me in art - the experimental and the (un)easy listening, where the sound absorbs you so much, you become one with it. I like to push further the boundaries of sound, and working in the underground allows that perfectly. There are no limits.

"Autochtone" wouldn't be "Autochtone" without my mother and father, Cromagnon's "Orgasm", T.Rex, Fuzzy, Justin Jackley, The Swamp Krewe, Mike from Atlantis, Tristan, Nicolas, Ralf, Amon Duul, Gong, Brazilian death/thrash metal, Sascha, and everyone I forgot to mention but I am grateful for their existence. Onward.


No comments:

Post a Comment