SMALL TALK AT BUKOWSKA AND LIBELTA: A poet in Poznan. - Poetry Chapbook, 2012.

“Krabo” They say moon is the same for everyone Streets are hostile or friendly Nothing depends on your luck You exist cause you’re taught to...

Monday, April 11, 2022

"The Horizon Dillema" (New poem, 2022/04/11)

Blissful raindrop swings on my neck
regular fellow
tight dancer from the cloudless sky

I am sound-and-vision
soul materialist
soul zero
soul mathematician
dreaming of Venus ventilating
skulls

there's a kingdom of love in the forest
just two steps away from the city
city always wins
the decorative monster
but you can walk away
from the soulsucking supermarket

sausages or cigarettes?
it's for you to choose

yes
I see,
positive matters are murmur of the rain
while negative thrones
are whispering death
and the sky is nothingness
on pastel freight train watch-towers

on them sits a glorious goddess
toying the light-proof rabbit
running naked on hair dawns

once you make a choice
there's no turning back
no matter how many people tell you
there's time

my neck is now full of raindrops
my coat walked home
my dog is dead
and the teeth won't return
wonderment of life
passengers
stiff days of bourbon

tropical leaves on solarium neons
in colored liquids
I wake up, the horizon dillema

No comments:

Post a Comment