SMALL TALK AT BUKOWSKA AND LIBELTA: A poet in Poznan. - Poetry Chapbook, 2012.

“Krabo” They say moon is the same for everyone Streets are hostile or friendly Nothing depends on your luck You exist cause you’re taught to...

Tuesday, November 2, 2021

"Sunken" (New poem, 2021/11/02)

Who put coffee in my acid
barbaric lyrics of a recent smash hit
curbstones on the sandaled parade
jazz dizziness, you crazy mother
your interminable flower

these days
I've no words
but drums Talmud stairs
back to 2009
when I first found this constellation

typewriter vomit
excuse me while I'm laughing
but I wrote you a review
and you sold me back
to the junk

my friend is a junkyard king
he plays his rhythm sticks
like a gonzo

along the multiplying
gold Yiddish
river
I sit
eating butter for breakfast
then butter with eggs
then eggs with butter

I must be lucky having so much food
this, and cigarettes
my new long beard

sipping the first coffee of the day
while
in colorless empty darkness
wholesale holidays
vanish
and as full of light as light
last sunken aspiring
they curl
just a snake inside
the society machine

ready to suck it up
destroy it
bulge it across the canvas
for all ages to see
its comical failure

No comments:

Post a Comment