SMALL TALK AT BUKOWSKA AND LIBELTA: A poet in Poznan. - Poetry Chapbook, 2012.

“Krabo” They say moon is the same for everyone Streets are hostile or friendly Nothing depends on your luck You exist cause you’re taught to...

Monday, November 15, 2021

"Same as the Devil Was" (New poem, 2021/11/15)

hail of stars
ball of your pretty oceans
I want to desire for myself
ships with no sails
arriving in your orbit
arrhythmic bop of seductive blindness
of the first morning light encountering
this nebula

I thought we were kind
but we were only watching the sun
swift ways with Jupiter
screaming like bombs above our heads
mute angel wanderer

so, where are you searching
for
all the words are there in you
in or/of when
did you meet the wind women
free in majesty
street auras
shimmering glass
in the desert

where or what made you think
are you my friend, or are you stranger
passing this way before
struggling for life
and matter

I was once born every day
torn every day
sworn and grown and kept amazed
I remember tall trees in my favorite winter garden
breaking in two
over the wonderland of birth

this wasn't Earth in space
this was space in death
a whole cosmos of neon
reflected in your fish lens eye
for all the drums to beat
in glory of post-war hooray

now total chaos surrounds me
in it, they say, some see creation
sane but dull
dancing in darkness
same as the devil was

No comments:

Post a Comment