SMALL TALK AT BUKOWSKA AND LIBELTA: A poet in Poznan. - Poetry Chapbook, 2012.

“Krabo” They say moon is the same for everyone Streets are hostile or friendly Nothing depends on your luck You exist cause you’re taught to...

Monday, August 19, 2013

"Riot Spray"

Ruins of my teeth – I'm no whale
Deserts of my blood
Sick and pale
And far from safe
Get off, punk and clean the grave
Of time
Cause now you're feasting
On eternal shitty life

Product of your excrement
Excitement of tomorrow
Excrement of decent lives
Dirge of entertainment
Plays of love and horror
Same old billboards showing
Same pearly whites
Trash I say, is this
Trash I say, that's I
And who's that I that speaks or writes
Products like this song
Excrement of petrified
Whale blood painted gold

You eat trash then trash it
Trash becomes your food again
You shoot junk and then release it
Junk's this planet's second name
And ain't it a shame – I'm no whale
Who's got the time for a mammal gone fresh
Off the market's table or press
Read your newspaper today
Forget the news
That's written on your white facade
In riot spray

No comments:

Post a Comment