SMALL TALK AT BUKOWSKA AND LIBELTA: A poet in Poznan. - Poetry Chapbook, 2012.

“Krabo” They say moon is the same for everyone Streets are hostile or friendly Nothing depends on your luck You exist cause you’re taught to...

Thursday, May 2, 2013

"Psychedelic Song"

One touch can heal me
One sun can burn me
One kiss can thrill me
One moon can turn me
Like it turns the tides
Playing with my heart
Joking with my mind
All I’ve left behind

I remember girls
I hear them sing for me
You undress and I undress
It’s a simple dream
We keep standing naked
In a garden cold
When you speak or moan
It’s pure electric gold

I can hear my soul
I can hear its wish
Live in meadow world
Free from all machines

Come on to the stream
Wash yourself all clean
Hippie nonsense frees me
When its magic feeds me
Frozen bits of comet dust
Shades of primal lucid lust
I must go where others tread
With the moon and sun so glad

It’s a tribal breathe
It’s new polished beat
Of an ancient tribe
Brought down to their knees
Now they’re free to rise
Rising everywhere
Revolution speaks of love
Every city, every man

I can hear your drums
I can hear guitars
I can see your hair
Playing with the stars
Everything’s OK
Everything’s alright

Everything is fine
Leave your grief behind
Leave the city tomb
Come to golden wombs
Smoke a joint, relax
It’s not much to ask
Of the earth, the sun
Of the moon, we’re one

Think a rare new thought
No one knew before
Free the planet’s birds
Free the animals
We’re beyond all hippie talk
We’re beyond the isle of men
This is something bigger
Outside the human can

I can see the sounds
I can hear the light
It’s too much for me
Think I’ll fall apart

It’s this harmony we hear
Of a special kind
It’s a brave communion
Of naked soul and mind
Let your body drift
On the summer wind
Let your ego sleep
Let your body drift

And when you wake up
With your beautiful eyes
You will look at me
You will see me try
Find your beauty elsewhere
Find it in the sky
What you’re giving me, love
I could never describe

Mother of all being
Way you talk to me
Way we’re making love
In infinity
I can see your hands
I can kiss your face
It’s like kissing god
Deep in outer space

No comments:

Post a Comment