SMALL TALK AT BUKOWSKA AND LIBELTA: A poet in Poznan. - Poetry Chapbook, 2012.

“Krabo” They say moon is the same for everyone Streets are hostile or friendly Nothing depends on your luck You exist cause you’re taught to...

Friday, June 6, 2008

Hear the road

turn the radio down man
way down...
turn it off
put in in the ashtray
firework it
choke it
blow it
up higher
I've got to hear the road...
the road's the sweetest
music

stop givin' me your blatant
directions
these peacock
astonishments
I've got to hear the road...
& the road
underwhispers
way softer than any given woman
river
star
biker

the road's all I've got here
all I ever care for
throw all the maps out
I choose
directions
unchosen
I become
the unchosen
chooser

while you still keep the radio
goin'
black

man, I wanna hear the road
before it gets too late
& all we get to see
be
dead ends

No comments:

Post a Comment