SMALL TALK AT BUKOWSKA AND LIBELTA: A poet in Poznan. - Poetry Chapbook, 2012.

“Krabo” They say moon is the same for everyone Streets are hostile or friendly Nothing depends on your luck You exist cause you’re taught to...

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Nonresistance

I talk mostly to antennas these days
communicate w/ stray dogs
fall in love w/ lightning-conductors
avoiding the businessmen
shitpot

levitate myself above these bullshit
areas
above the clean white lie
the translucent one
the one that the radio spoke
of

into the ever opening
meditating
rooftops
I vanish
w/ the howling silence I merge
I enjoy it
as predicted...

craving to become
the hermit clown
the possum
literate cleaner
alone in grey room's corner

primal magic searchin' wild one
lost one
mad one
blazin' w/ all angels' fury

I decompose myself w/ the run of
staircases
elevators
I catch the falling stars
admire the dawn brigades
order
my hands are full of holes...
these holes are full of stars...

I slowly breathe in all nite's perfumes
all the wicked little loves
all the lovely
wickedness

I learn to love
the unlovable
nonresistance

No comments:

Post a Comment