SMALL TALK AT BUKOWSKA AND LIBELTA: A poet in Poznan. - Poetry Chapbook, 2012.

“Krabo” They say moon is the same for everyone Streets are hostile or friendly Nothing depends on your luck You exist cause you’re taught to...

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Awake...awake...the voice did whisper

Have I just heard Blake's dulcet voice
commenting my childish joy
annexing my innocent being
stroking my primal
most intimate instincts
& rosy thorns
in lilies & doves
entwining...

did Blake just whisper „awake...”
to my ever revolving
freelove inherence
or am I already
fully awaken
playin' my humble
resignation
role

is the voice still floating breezily
through my opening ribs
collecting ash love
once fires of Eden
forming an Eve golden chapel
out of those ribs dirt
red clay

singing out silver treelines
playin' the blue heart violin
telling us to go
and make the land
our own again

putting a wild tiger's signpost
in my desiccated
already
lovegarden
denying
discipline's
shackles

out of my wasted heart
cracking
the voice cries out
old passions
again

No comments:

Post a Comment