SMALL TALK AT BUKOWSKA AND LIBELTA: A poet in Poznan. - Poetry Chapbook, 2012.

“Krabo” They say moon is the same for everyone Streets are hostile or friendly Nothing depends on your luck You exist cause you’re taught to...

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Footprints on the Wasteland

Footprints on the wasteland
Sandpits of the East
Dreaming on the edge
Of the bed of human beast
I'm no longer happy
I'm no longer shy
Blood cuts through the morning
Essence of your sky

Footprints on the wasteland
Treasures we once had
Flying cross horizons
Painted in your head
I'm no longer wanting
I'm no longer young
Water turns to wine where
Jesus heads run strong

Footprints on the wasteland
Kings that court for clay
Building men and towers
Into mind's decay
I'm no longer frightened
I'm no longer pure
Days go hide forever where
Darkness is the cure

No comments:

Post a Comment